Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Its 50:50

Today in Airtel Singer Junior 2, the grand opening of the show has been with the competition of previous winners/contestants of Super singer 2008 and Junior 1. today I started watching the show lil late and I guess I missed Pop Shalini's entry in the show.. and also the first performance of the day.. So, I started watching only from Vijay Narayan's "newyork nagaram urangum" and it earned him a mp3 player and 10 points for his team. He was followed by the next competition named Melody round.. it had Roshan competing against Nikhil Mathew.. Roshan was the first contestant to perform.. and his "sandana thendralay jennalgal" was awesome..it make Manicka Vinayagam to cry and his words.. "if you have been elder to me, i would not have minded to fall in your feet" touched me. Nikhil Mathew's "vizhi moodi yosithal" was quite okay.. but his final wistle was excellent.. I liked that very much. Judges gave 10 points each for this round and mp3 player to Roshan.. So, it stands at 50 for both the team and tomorrow it would decide who would be the winner..

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy