Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Boys Vs Girls getting bored..

These days Boys Vs Girls season 2 is getting bored.. I am not watching this show regularly.. I just see when I browse through the channels. I was not so keen on Boys Vs Girls season 1 even but this time I thought it will be better but :(... do you guys like this show ?? what do you guys think about the show ?

I see that there are many contestants in the show and they got to bring the numbers down. The show had become like a teasing show rather than the dance talent show. After every performance both the team members tease the opponent's performance. Shivakarthikeyan and Balaji's humour is really good but I think its been little too much for a dance realty show and so called "South India's biggest dance realty show". Also, the judges these days started supporting for their gender team but there are loads of politics in the decisions that are being done. I dont think this way would ever change given the fact that the judges are changing ;)

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy