Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Double delight for Divyadarshini



Popular TV anchor Divyadarshini is excited, firstly because she will be hosting a show with her sister Priyadarshini for the first time. The other great reason for her joy? Her recent phtograph with Superstar Rajinikanth during the Kamal 50 show organized by Vijay TV.

“I hesitantly asked Rajinikanth Sir and he smilingly obliged; he put me at ease and made me sit on the armrest instead of sitting at his feet. As luck would have it, Kamal Haasan was seated on the other side. I am going to enlarge this picture and place it in my living room,” says Divyadarshini barely able to conceal her excitement. I thought that anyone for that matter will be very excited when they see Superstar and Ulaganayagan together.

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy