Friday, September 18, 2009

Pa.Vijay, Uma Padmanabhan test their lyrics skill..

Last 2 weeks it was Manickam Vinayagam and Srilekha Parthasarathy trying their best out in the Paatu Paadava show.. and I sad part was I didnt see the show last week and I donno what had happened. This week's promotional video is out and the first episode is also over sometime back.. the show has lyricist Pa.Vijay joining the show to try out his best. Also, it would be Uma Padmanabhan joining the show after Pa.Vijay gets eliminated from the show. We have seen Uma Padmanabhan singing in realty shows.. and this time I think she will have a good run here. Pa.Vijay should not have any issues with this kind of program I think ;)

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy