Friday, August 14, 2009

Ujjaini Eliminated

Last week it was the first competitive round in Anu alavum Bayamillai. It was very scary for me to see the episode. I am very scared with snakes and that made me not to see the show fully. But, I guess it was a very good job done by the ladies out there... I was really shocked when they were in the box which has lots of snakes for more than 20 minutes... really Incredible !!! How did you guys felt on this round ?

Having said it has the competitive round, there was elimination even. Playback singer Ujjaini was eliminated from the show in this round. The task was to be in the box for 1 minute with snakes. But, she was not ready to do the task since she is afraid of Snakes a lot. I liked the way she said "I love myself a lot and I dont want to take risk". Anu tried her best to make her participate in the round but she was not convinced to take up the challenge.

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy