Saturday, August 15, 2009

Less Speech !!!

I have seen some episodes of Leoni's Pattimandram and usually they are little early in the scheduel so I tend to miss them many times. Today, I had opportunity to see the show and it was quite okay. I dont know why the participants were not speaking for long duration. Most of them had very short debate and I have not seen such small debating points being spoken. I thought in Neeya Naana, people would have spoken more than these participants. But, some of the points were really good and enjobale but it was not so good experience.

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy