Monday, June 29, 2009

Prabhu Deva mourns MJ’s demise @ UYAP Grand Finals

Fondly called the Michael Jackson of India, Prabhu Deva, who presided over the grand finale of Vijay TV’s dance contest 'Ungalil Yaar Adutha Prabhu Deva', was visibly distraught by the sorrowful news about Michael Jackson’s untimely death.

“Today is truly very sad day for me and every other dancer in the world. Michael Jackson was my mentor. I grew up watching his dance and copying his steps. Even today, when I choreograph for songs or when I am just dancing at home, without my knowledge MJ’s steps seep in. It’s really heart-breaking to think that my hero is no more,” he said, adding that had it not been for the hard work of the participants of the dance contest, he would not have stepped out of home today. After this brief speech, he welcomed the participants and then broke into a dance for a few lines of Michael Jackson’s super hit number Dangerous, imitating some of the King of Pop’s favourite steps, while the audience cheered.

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy