Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Please.. Chinmayi..

I feel this week is Chinmayi's worst dressing in Airtel Super Singer until now.. For quite some time I felt in this 2008 version she is dressing great. But, this week is worst and I wish she doesnt come up the same way again.. I think that dress would be good to see when hanged but not when worn ;)
You guys wont believe this.. 3 weeks back I saw Chinmayi's performance in early day of her career in Podhigai. OOps.. it took me some time to identify her.. just kidding.. with a full sleeve salwar & singing "vinayakane..vinai theerpavane". I dont mean anything seeing her in podhigai & super singer or comparing.. just remembered that only now..

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy