Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kanavugal Kaanum Vayasachu..

I dont watch Kana Kaanum kalangal regularly but since there are not much interesting programs in other channels, I watch them. I went early yesterday and had a chance to watch it.. I have been thinking to post a message on it for quite long time but doing it only today.. I think this program attracts all types of audiances and since its not kind of mega serial you can watch it any episode & you can understand whats happening.
I dint see any episode of version 1 of the serial but the way they conducted auditions & the way Vijay TV projected the selection process was too good. I was even amazed by the fan base for this program. The show is very casual and story (not really) goes on around 10 school students. If I see few more episodes I donno whether I will become addicted to it ..

1 comment:

Padma said...

Such a pity u didnt see the first version of KKK. The current one is not a patch on it! If u feel this is good enuf, u shd watch the old ones on internet immediately and u will immediately start hating the current one! Oh, and the fans were there bcoz of the older one. Now they are disappearing like camphor in the air!

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy