Friday, October 10, 2008

Jodi No 1

I have not seen much of the earlier seasons of Jodi No 1. But this season 3 - I have not missed it at all. I liked all the jodis. There are very much talented and perform really very well.. One thing that I like most in it is- actor Jeeva.. I have become a fan of him only after watchin Jodi No.1. He is one of the better judge that Vijay TV had included.
In this season 3, I liked the heros round, where each jodi's male will perform/dance for a hero's song. I like Tinku, Nethran, Michael in this season of jodi no1. I wish one among them to become no1. Jodi no 1 - Ultimate Dance Show.

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy