Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Airtel Super singer 2008

Airtel Super Singer has been a very popular realty show and it is very good platform for people to show their talents. I have not seen much of the 2006/junior version. But, I have not missed any episode of Super singer 2008. To be frank - this brought me lot of interest on music. This shows how talented singers we have in Tamil Nadu. People who inspired me in Airtel Super Singer 2008 are - Ravi, Balaji, Vijay Narayanan, Chinmayee (host), Raghini Shri...

This guy Ravi is amazingly talented.. No words to express his way of singing. The one he sung with Prasanna on Pon ondru kanden.. touched me.. Best wishes to you man.. I wish you to become AIRTEL SUPER SINGER 2008.

1 comment:

Ramki said...

I do not understand why the family judges Srini,Sujatha & Unni give their comments in the Fantabulous Final round. These judges should reserve their comments and should not influence viewers to vote for the finalist.

I was disappointed by the way Srini gave a standing ovation to Ajesh whereas saying "This is not your best performance" to Renu.

Ramki
Chennai

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy