Friday, January 1, 2010

New year programs.. OK

This new year had some exciting programs in Vijay TV and some ordinary shows.. I thought for a while that Vijay TV should have had more exciting and entertaining programs. Neeya Naana was okay..the topic could have been better but not a bad show at all. Movie round up was good.. I liked it.. Koffee with Anu was excellent.. ofcourse it was because of the guests but it was pleasure to listen them speaking. I did not see Boys Vs Girls and Anu alavum bayam illai..they were boring for me for sometime and thought today to see the result alone let me watch.. I am thinking why does Vijay TV always comes forward with hollywood movie on these occasions even. I was expecting Eeram to be put ;) lol.. not so early but some good tamizh movie instead of hollywood blockbusters..

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy