Sunday, August 30, 2009

4th Bhakti Thiruvizha..

Vijay TV proudly presents its 4th Bhakti thiruvizha from tomorrow.. the show will be telecasted at morning 5.30 AM and evening 6.00 AM. promotional videos for the show had started few days back and its time for the bhakti thiruvizha to start. I think Vijay TV is the only tamil regional channel to provide this kind of spiritual programs and I am sure this attracts lots of audiance..especially house wives, grand parents.. I dont regularly watch Bhakti Thiruvizha or any other spiritual show but whenever I am free and these shows come up I watch them.. they are not so boring at all.. usually most of the spiritual talk shows tend to be boring or frightning but this is one exceptional..

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy