Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Its 1000 !!!

I am very glad to write this 1000th post in my blog.. It all started last September-October when I was impressed by the shows of Star Vijay TV. I like many of the Vijay TV shows and I have even started few more blogs to post the videos of the specific shows so that it will be like a library where the videos are archived. I will continue to post the reviews and information about Vijay Tv, TamilNadu television information and Media related articles that I come across and I get to know. I thank all you guys for supporting me in visiting my blog and commenting your views on the posts. Also, with the programs/shows getting increasing in the Channel, I wish Vijay TV to get bigger and better..

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy