Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ravi's Thank you message

Hi guys, I happened to see this thank you message from Ravi, 2nd of Aritel Super Singer 2008 and I liked this message and want to share with you ppl.. also find his personal id in here...

First of all, I am sorry that I could not express my thanks to all of you on the day of my live performance through the live show which I was hoping for but could not happen unfortunately. Also, I could not come out with my message immediately due to the sad demise of my grandma who had brief illness for about two weeks which was causing worry to all of us in our family.

It is true that like any other contestant, I would have felt happy, had I won the title. But, to be frank with you all, I feel so happy now to see all your affection and love. Many people called me and were so emotional while speaking to me. My father, being one of the regular readers of the posts in this forum and other forums, I was always briefed about the comments, both positive and negative, which have helped me to put in more hardwork and to live upto the expectations of the musiclovers worldwide to the maximum extent possible. I was so moved to see that so many viewers had not only expressed their happiness about my singing and were considering me very close to their heart as one of their family members and were become so upset than me when I could not win the title.

Neither winning nor losing will make any impact in my passion towards music. I will always try to learn good music in any form and will improve myself to give my best whenever there is an opportunity.

This journey to me was a beautiful learning experience and I thoroughly enjoyed each and every moment in the sets along with other participants. It’s only because of Super Singer I got so many well wishers and friends who really appreciate from their hearts and am so fortunate enough to get their wishes. Also, I could explore myself into singing of western, rap, unplugged renditions, little creative medley songs, etc. Thanks to Vijay TV and Super Singer for making this happen.

My sincere thanks to all the Judges who were always encouraging and the other Chief Guests, the legendary singers who sang with us, the Voice Trainer, Mr.Ananth Vaidyanathan, the Executive Producer, the Associate Producers and their Creative Team, the Anchors (Ms.Chinmayi, Ms.Malini and Mr.Yugendran), Technical Crew and my fellow contestants, the Orchestra members and all who were part of this competition.

Because of the overwhelming support from the music lovers all over the world (thanks to internet), I am planning to do some concerts to the likings of my wellwishers. Hope to get all your continued support for that too which will make me to be in constant touch with all of you. It is needless to say that Music is Divine and for me it is my life. I pray God to bless all of us to achieve our goals in our lives.

You may feel free to mail me your views, whenever you feel sending so, to my email id: ravi15.personal@gmail.com

I will also feel happy to share my developments and happiness with you, in future too through my mails.

I do wish to record my thanks to my family members and to all my School and College FRIENDS, Office colleagues for their continuous support in my career.

Once again Thanks and Cheers.

Ravi

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy