Sunday, May 24, 2009

Malini in Samayal Samayal even..


Malini Yugendran is now featuring in Samayal Samayal anchoring the show with Devadarshini.. The show had a popular pair of Devadarshini and Priyadarshini and their anchoring was too good and I liked it a lot.. sterday I was shocked seeing Malini anchoring the show.. I guess since Priyadarshini is into Boys Vs Girls she doesnt have time for shooting of Samayal Samayal..Also in recent days I think the sponsorers for the show is also changing quite frequently.. it was from Aachi Samayal Samayal to Ashirvad Atta's then to Sugar Free then Shree gold and now with Shree Gold Parupu vagaigal.. (might be I missed few)...

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy