Monday, March 30, 2009

Time for Change..



We have been seeing Hemamalini Yugendran in Airtel Super Singer 2008 show for quite a while & frankly I dont like the way she drives the show or Is it because after seeing Chinmayi doing a great job anything less than that would seem to be very bad ;).. I understand that she is from Malaysia but I dont think the Tamizh slang that ppl there speak is so bad.. Whenever she says "BrahMandamaana Kurol ThtheDal" I feel very bad for Vijay TV... I was not seeing Isai kudumbam regularly.. might be thats the reason I donno about this earlier ??? Also the way she dresses in few episodes were still more bad.. Here is the promo video for the western round.. just check Malini's dressing.. is it a effect of Oscars ;) ?? Well we have even seen Chinmayi dressing lil bad in few shows but not quite frequently.. I think its time for Vijay TV to change the anchors for the show.

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy