Thursday, March 12, 2009

Recap ???

Its with the kana kaanum kaalangal last season team the serial had moved from last week.. I have not seen much of last season of the serial & dint had much info on it but I have heard that it was far too better than the current one. With that team coming up again in the show that is extended for 1 hour is quite disappointing for me. I am not watching the show anymore.. but the show contains many of the incidents as flashback but I dont think flashback rather a recap of whole years story ;)... I am waiting for the current team to come bac soon. But, there were symptoms of next season tem also.. so keep your eye on this always..

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy