Monday, January 5, 2009

Jothidam Namibikkai !!!

Jothidam nambuvargal & jothidam nambaathavargal had the debate on the astrology and belief ppl have on it.. one side was ppl who are astrologers themselves and on the other side ppl who dont believe on it. the show started with what astrologers or the ppl who believe astrology do in their day to day life and it was quite shocking on ppl take care to wear certain color of dresses, they look on crow or bird & their direction in which they fly.. there was a comment saying that - muzhu neela comedy padam ;)

Show had well known astrologer Shelvi & Subavee on the other side. Although astrologers had some good points and they proved that they could predict on ppl's life they were lil bit thrashed...there was a doctor who dont believe in astrology & he had lot of valid points that he brought in for which none had proper answers.. soon after seeing the trailer I was waiting for the show.. since its been a very interesting topic..

19 comments:

ravi said...

pls let us know astrologer mr shelvi contact phone or mail id

Anonymous said...

He is not only Astrologer, He is a lawyer... He will donate our Astrology fees to poor peoples marriages...He is really very nice and honest person..

If anybody want Shelvi Sir contact number, email 'indhuak15@gmail.com'

Unknown said...

pls let us know astrologer mr shelvi contact phone or mail id

Unknown said...

hi,
i was very impresed by mr.shelvi talk in neeya naana on this new year. pls let me me know his contac number or mail id..
pls mail me to nsgjones@gmail.com

regards
jones

Unknown said...

hi
this is suresh pls let me know astrologer mr shelvi contact phone or mail id ...
pls mail me sureshr17@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

This is venkatesh pls let us know mr. shelvi contact phone or mailid
pls mail me to gnvenkatesh@gmail.com

Pragash said...

pls let us know astrologer mr shelvi address and phone or mail id

Selvam said...

pls let me know astrologer Mr.Shelvi's contact number and address.my mail id is selvamleka@gmail.com

INDUMATHI said...

Hi Folks Did any one got Mr.Shelvi's address or phone number??

If any one got pls do provide me his address or his mail id to me also

INDUMATHI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
INDUMATHI said...

hi can you give me astrologer mail id or his number to me?

Unknown said...

pls let me know astrologer Mr.Shelvi's contact number and address.my mail id is mschinnuvani@gmail.com
Mobil:9841618321

INDUMATHI said...

I dono senthil

Anonymous said...

i want astrologer shelvi contact address & mobile or landline no with email id .

sowmya said...

hey, if anyone is having mr. shelvi's contact number please mail me on sowmya.dolly@yahoo.com

Bala said...

Hi, Anyone can share the contact details of Astologer Mr. Shelvi. My email id is vbkn99@gmail.com

Kannan said...

Could you share Shelvi contact phone,mail id and address?

Pravinraj said...

Plz let us know astrologer Mr Shelvi Phone number and Mail ID

Best Regards
Pravinraj

Anonymous said...

i want astrologer shelvi contact address & mobile or landline no with email id .

BY

Selva

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy