Friday, January 16, 2009

Athanaikkum Aasaipadu


Athanaikkum Aasaipadu show had been one of my favourite programs in Star Vijay.. Sadhguru speaks out the importance of spirituality in our life & I remember when actors vijay, Parthiban, Crazy Mohan went on & spoke with him in the show. It was interesting when popular actors/ppl who dont believe in god or spiritualism speak with Sadhguru and how he answers their questions... I have read some small stories by Sadhguru in weekly magazines earlier but this program in Vijay TV was still more better. I will write separate post on Sadhguru and the ppl in show but now thought of adding this in my list of posting.. to start of with..

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy