Monday, December 29, 2008

Too much difference..

In Ippadiku Rose last week, the topic was about the issues of the marital life of husband/wife with more age difference... I have seen some of them with more difference in my life but I never felt that they would have such difficulties in their marital life.... and its true that not many ppl come up and speak about this much.. the show had the women who got married to guy who is 13 yrs elder than her... I felt bad for her.. but I wish her husband knows these issues earlier otherwise this show would become a nightmare in their life...

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy