Thursday, December 25, 2008

K.J. Yesudas all the way !!!!





Is he really 68 years old ?? I could not believe it.. when we see him it doesnt show that he is 68 yrs old & his voice is still the same :) What a wonderful singer.. you could not imagine anyone better for Anu to meet with Koffee on a Chirstmas eve. Yesudas joined Anu with his wife, son Vijay and daughter in law Dharshana..

When the legend Yesudas was telling about his past.. and the time when he was struggling I felt very bad & almost all the famouse legends been under this kind of time in their life. When he said.. he ran ends of the chennai city for Rs.700 I almost had tears in my eyes.. When Vijay Yesudas came into the show with his wife Dharshana the show became very interesting. I dont have words to put in this post about the Yesudas.. I think its better I put in the video of the show instead.. so that we can see it again.. atleast few times..

Image courtesy : BehindWoods

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy