Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Afraid !!!!

Initially when Malini & Yugendran were anchoring the show, I had a feel that Chinmayi is out for a week. I used to read her blogs and thought that she is busy with her concert & thats the reason for not appearing in the show. But, to my surprise when I was looking around the net, there are lots of people searching for Chinmayi fight with Vijay TV, Srinivas.. I am shocked.. :(

Now, I am really afraid whether she would be back anchoring the show since there was no reason mentioned in the show by Yugendran/Malini on why Chinmayi dint appear last week. Lets see what happens further.. I have a feeling that there is some issue going for Chinmayi.. after reading her blogs I got this feeling... I take this opportunity to wish Chinmayi a great success in all her endeavors.. we will miss you for sure !!!

1 comment:

shiva said...

can u share me the chinmaye blog address to me

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy