Friday, October 17, 2008

Lollu sabha

I have almost stopped watching Lollu sabha these days. I watched its trailer few weeks back and it was impressive but was feeling bored to watch the whole program. I feel with Santhanam and Manohar had gone this program had got a huge setback. Manohar is now in Sun TV for similar kind of program. I guess with some changes like each episode for 30 mins, few comedy scene in the middle and taking hit films title will make it even better. But, Lollu Sabha was one of the program that made everyone laugh with the concept that they were showing. But, the good thing in it is, ppl like Santhanam had already made it big in tamil film industry and I wish to see lot more from them.

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy