Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ajeesh all the way :)

With the Ilayaraja round getting over.. i.e. semifinals of the Airtel Super Singer 2008 show.. Ajeesh emerged to be the champion with the end of round. I guess it will be really tough choice to know who will win the title & get a chance to sing in Yuvan Shankar Raja's music.. Ajeesh proved that he is really a very very good singer.. in fact I liked his singign only after his performances starting from top 22 contestants.. He has been absolutely consistant in his singing & most of the rounds he had bettered all other contestants.. I think he deserves the Super Singer title but looking at Ravi I wish both get the title ;)

I have become fan of Ajeesh these days and I hope u guys even think the same.. there were rumours 2 months back that Ajeesh had already got a chance to sing in A.R. Rahman's music and since the show is on the way he will do the justice once his contract ends with Vijay TV.

No comments:

 
koffee with anu super singer jodi no 1 anu alavum bayam illai celebrating kamal's 50 vijay tv vanga pesalam kallikaattu pallkoodam maharani vijay awards vpl en peyar meenakshi yuvan vijay tv anchors kings of comedy